Wankel Race Series

Für die Wankelfahrer unter uns. Alles um Wankelmotoren usw., z.B. Aixro XR50
Antworten
Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

Hello,

Sorry for writing in English, but I didn't speak German.

I am the hungarian Aixro distributor and service and I would like to organize a race series for Aixro karts in Hungary. There is an openrace series and I have a good relationhip with the organizer. I have agreed with him, if I have minimum 5 competitor, then he will start a new category for the Aixro. In Hungary I have 3 karts, so 2-3 karts would be enough for the race.
Here you can find more info about the race series, dates, rules, etc. http://mkartracing.gokart.hu/ It is a one day race only on Saturday. They have competitors from Austria, Italy, Serbia and Romania, too. This is the track website, where we have the races: http://birizdokart.hu/gokart-stadion/

For the Aixro I would like to have the weight limit between 175-180kg (we will find the best solution), 20mm restrictor, max 11.200rpm and able to use any kind of tyres.

I hope you are interested in an own race series and we will meet in the future.

If you have any question, write here or e-mail me: deak.dani@gmail.com

Thank you and see you soon!
Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

Hello,

I talked with the organizer and we discussed the categories. The Aixro could start with the DD2 and Super ROK in a same race. The organizer asked me to use Mojo D3 not the Vega or any better tires. So now I can say that there will be a race at May 9 for Aixro. I hope you could come from aboard and we have a great race together. Of course, if we are more then five, we have an own race where we can use any kind of tires.

Please, lets come and lets show to everyone one is the wankel power.
Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

At this weekend will be the next round of M-Kart Open Cup. We are looking for Aixros from Europe, too. Please come as much as you can.
Bild
Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

Bild
Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

This race is done. I am littlebit said about noone could come from foreign countries but I hope it will change in the future.
About the race:
This was the first time for us to use Mojo D3 so the kart setup wasn't best and we cannot buy new tires because the distributor didn't have enough in stock. So we have to use our used sets against the others hows have new tires. It was our mistake, because we didn't ordered the tires in time. :/ At the first race we had started from the last position because our transponder wasn't working, 12th, but we finished at 4th in a very good race. In the second race after the start from 4th we were 2nd but in the second lap a Tony DD2 push out, we lost some positions, but we finished at 3rd. It was a really great race in friendly mood and with a perfect organization.

I hope next time I coud meet some of you. See you soon at 2015.06.06.

Bild
Bild
Bild

Bild
Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

Bild
Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

Only week for the next race. We will have 65 competitors at least. The prizes are waiting for the winners!
Bild
Dédé
Wankel Race Series

Beitrag von Dédé »

Only two days and the next round will be
starting. It is time to prepare for racing! Everyone is wellcome from
any nearby countries.
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Wankel“