NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Alles was mit Technik zu tun hat, aber sonst nirgends reinpasst.
Alan Buch

NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Beitrag von Alan Buch »

HELLO
I WOULD FIRST OF ALL TELL THAT I LOVED DEUTSCHLAND AND MY PLANS ARE TO GO THERE AND LIVE. I AM LEARNING THE GERMAN RIGHT NOW BUT IT IS STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGHT TO TALK HERE, SO I WILL TALK IN ENGLISH OK?
I LOVE KARTING. I NEED SOME ADVICES AND DIRECTIONS OTHER THAN INFORMATIONS. COULD YOU PROVIDE ME?

FIRST: HOW MUCH IS A KART? 100CC OR 125CC
SECOND: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST PER YEAR TO COMPETE IN THE GERMAN-PRO-CHAMPIONSHIP?
THIRD: I AM 20, IN WICH CATEGORY TO I FEET?
FORTH: Where is cheaper to race? WHICH CITY?
FIFTH:I AM TALKING ABOUT INDOOR RACING, I AM TALKING ABOUT PRO´S, THE REAL CHAMPIONSHIP TO BECOME MAYBE A FORMULA PILOT IN THE FUTURE.

DO I NEED TO GET ANY KING OF LICENCE TO DRIVE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP...?

BEST REGARDS AND I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR HELP!

THANK YOU ALL VERRY MUCH

ALAN BUCH
Alan Buch

OPS!

Beitrag von Alan Buch »

i am NOT talking about INDOOR.. I wrote wrong in the previous text... I am talking about The real championship, the profesional one!

thanks!
bob biland
NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Beitrag von bob biland »

why is the pro series the real championship?
when you want to do real racing in professional atmosphere you have to race in the dkm or dmv interconti, that are the highest stages you can do in germany.
for the costs of a season you got no limit, i m spending 10.000 euros per season for 2 amateur leagues in north germany, but in south germany they do more racing than north.

best reegards
robert lienemann
Messetraversen braucht die Welt, auch die IKA 2000, Infos gibt es unter www.sound-light-stage.de
Dominic86

NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Beitrag von Dominic86 »

HI Alan
Are you looking for a new cart or a second-hand-one?
If you are searching for a second-hand-kart there is a homepage where you can look up those carts and their prices.(www.gebrauchte-karts.de).
I hope that this advice will help you.If you won`t be able to translate the texts given on this homepage, send a pm to me and i will ty to help you with that
Yours Dominic

Sorry for my bad english .
The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys!
Alan Buch

NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Beitrag von Alan Buch »

I think that 10,000 for a season is a great price since here in brazil I would spend 5,000 a month. I will be there next year.. my plans are after that... go to formula... I hope I will be able to get as much infomation as possible
thanks for the information

Alan
Alan Buch

Hey

Beitrag von Alan Buch »

Bob, how are you!
Tell me something. 10,000 is for how many races in the season?. What do you think? An category for begginers like me is this amount? Which category do you think that I fit in the 100cc or the 125? I am 20, What kind of advice would you give me since I am far away from there... I am in Brazil right now.

auf wiedersehen

Tchus[/u][/b]
bob biland
NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Beitrag von bob biland »

i drive in north germany two amateur leagues, a club championship and the north german kart challenge, in both leagues i can drive in my class 100 and 125 tag engines, a race kart likes mine costs 2000- 2500 euros, a good engine costs 1800- 2000 euro, you need a spare motor or two and for every race a new set of tyres that costs 150-160 euros per race.
the starting money per race is between 50- 75 euros.
i drive 15-16 races per year at the season, and sometimes 6 races in winter if i want to.
i got that equipment and buy every second year a new chassis, the old one is my rainchassis and i buy every year one new engine, so i got the costs of 10.000 per year for 15-16 races in the season incl. spareparts and the costs for transporting, my sleepingplace is in my car- no hotelcosts.

best reegards robert lienemann
Messetraversen braucht die Welt, auch die IKA 2000, Infos gibt es unter www.sound-light-stage.de
Alan Buch

NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Beitrag von Alan Buch »

For how long do you race? How old are you?! DO you pretend to race in Formula after or not? Or you only race for fun? Grab my e-mail so we can chat easely - awbuch@uol.com.br -
Alan Buch

NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Beitrag von Alan Buch »

robert?
bob biland
NEW HERE!!! HELP!!!

Beitrag von bob biland »

sorry i didn t had time, i m 36 years old and just do racing to relax after work, i m too old for formuladreaming and don t wanna do carracing.
i think you have a nice dream but it won t come true.

best reegards robert
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“